'IT TAKES A VILLAGE' FRAMED QUOTE PICTURE
Taking inspiration from an African proverb this print is a joyful gift for a new arrival, christening or for your own family home. Promoting the idea that it takes many people to provide a place for a child to develop flourish and realise their hopes and dreams.
This contemporary graphic print ‘It takes a village to raise a child’ is both comforting and uplifting.
Choose from linen or denim for the background fabric, then enjoy selecting the typography colour that best fits your scheme (I had so much fun picking the typography colour to go with each fabric - every new combination I came up with then became my new favourite. Personally a bit obsessed with the orange…)
- Denim with white lettering
- Denim with yellow lettering
- Denim with orange lettering
- Denim with salmon pink lettering
- Denim with green lettering
- Natural linen with black lettering
- Natural linen with neon pink lettering
- Natural linen with orange lettering
- Pink linen with red lettering
- Pink linen with orange lettering
- Pink linen with neon pink lettering
- Pink linen with black lettering
Each print comes beautifully framed in oak with a high quality thick perspex (it's actually more expensive than glass!) front for safety.
I’m all about supporting British businesses, which is why many years ago I partnered with a wonderful local family-run company from the Cotswolds. Their craftsmanship is unparalleled and they are just jolly nice people too.
Frame size: 44cm x 33.5cm (16 x 12 inch)
Searching for something similar but a little different? Have a look at the full collection, which includes initial and word/name pictures in a variety of fabrics, including a range of Liberty prints. You could design a whole gallery wall with all the combinations available enjoy!